10 March 2011

todd lynn a/w 2011/12...

Todd Lynn... structural, neutral with dashes of colour and lots of fur! I love their
aesthetic, I've seen their shows before and I always feel like there's an air of
drama to their shows- almost like the most fashionable hunting party you've ever seen.

This season was no exception- the music was incredible it all started with drums which
really kicked off the show then for the final walk there Children of the Revolution was playing.
The clothes were all neutral tones and the season favourite red. And oh my goodness
the shoes were to die for! Christian Louboutin at his best. The hair was tightly pulled back
low ponytails with a small plait along the centre top.

For atmosphere and buzz it was an incredible show and I can now dream of
owning their perfectly tailored clothes.



[These photos are all taken by me so please no stealing or editing without asking]

No comments:

Post a Comment