29 November 2011

yet another wedding of the year...

Well I couldn't not write anything about it, could I? The third wedding of the year has officially taken place. Twilight Breaking Dawn is now in cinemas and raking in the viewers, including me. Having read all the books, I couldn't wait to see how they'd done the wedding and of course what the dress was like. 

The setting for the wedding of hanging flowers in what can only be described as a fairytale woodland. It really is beautiful and sets the scene for the story so well. But I've got to admit although I think the dress is beautiful it just isn't what I'd pictured but it's gorgeous anyway. On another note the Manolo's are to die as is the hair with the small plaits. The dress itself is made of silk crepe and French chantilly lace and is worth $35,000. Oh and you'll be able to buy it from her collection SS 2012. It's got 152 buttons down the back and 17 on each sleeve so whoever buys it will need some help getting into it.












For me the location/set dressing and costumes made the wedding scene. What did you guys think?

(All images from glamourmagazine.co.uk)





1 comment: