21 February 2012

Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara...



Thought I'd share with you a recent purchase, which I got a couple of weeks ago when my mascara ran out at the same time that my eyelash curler decided to break. So I wanted a mascara that would do both these jobs. I chose the Maybelline Colossal Volum'Express Waterproof (£7.19) as I've used other products in this range and found them to be really good. Also in Winter my eyes water quite a lot so I decided to opt for the Waterproof version, which I think actually holds curl better than regular. 

The brush itself is big and bristly and manages to not give you really clumpy eyelashes, but volumised and bigger looking ones. Packaging wise I like the shape but it's a tad too neon for me, would prefer something a little more discreet.


Possibly my favourite mascara. It's great and I can use it for both day and evening looks. Plus as it's waterproof so it doesn't smudge everywhere. Pretty much does what it says on the tin :) 


You can buy it here

1 comment:

  1. I have tried the feline eyes version but yet to try this one - looks good

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete