16 March 2012

ohmygoshthey'rehere...


Finally! After seeing these products on youtube and blogs (these images are from Alison's blog Amarixe which is great as is her YouTube channel so check them out!) for the last month or two I have been waiting to get my hands on these. If you don't know/have been living under a rock they are the Revlon Lip Butters -perfect if like me you find lipstick scary :) and the Maybelline Color (as they spell in America) Tattoo Eyeshadows. 


The Revlon Lip Butters made it over the pond first and are currently available on Boots website (here) if you can get them while their in stock. If not they'll be on the shelves in Boots and Superdrug on Monday (19th) YEY. I've got my eye on Strawberry Shortcake, Peach Parfait and Berrie Smoothie.


Speaking of Superdrug they recently sneaked in the Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow without a slither of PR promo. I only found out thanks to Miss Budget Beauty's Blog (here love her blog) so went on a mission to find them, so far they've only bought 6 shades over (that I've seen) hopefully they'll be more soon! I tested 3 on my hand (Permanent Taupe, Eternal Gold and On and On Bronze) and boy did it stay on my hand even through washing etc. Very impressed so I'll definitely be buying Permanent Taupe and On and On Bronze on my next shopping trip.


Any products you guys can't wait to see?

5 comments:

  1. I love revlon products :)
    amazing post!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowwwww those eye colours look frigging amazing x
    http://floral-etiquette.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of these, can't wait to try a rasberry pink one:)

    http://heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! I have the Raspberry Pie Revlon lip butter, love it :) x

    ReplyDelete